Friday, April 30, 2010

Avatar-The last Airbender

April 30, 2010


Thomas wanted an Avatar birthday cake. Initially I thought that he meant Avatar the movie, with the blue people with tails (I haven't seen the movie). But boy was I wrong. He wanted Aang from the cartoon The last Airbender off of Nickelodeon. Once I knew what I was doing, it wasn't that hard of a cake to do. I used royal icing flooding to create the picture of Aang (don't ask me how to pronounce that). The outlines were so thin I had to paint the edges with food coloring. I hope it was a birthday he enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Your Aang Avatar cake is awesome! Will attempt to make this for Nathan, my ten year old. Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I appreciate your input. Have a great day! Britney